In September 2017, THERMOINTEH LLC has passed regular annual inspection control, which confirms compliance of the products with the requirements of the voluntary certification system GAZPROMSERT.
The GAZPROMCERT voluntary certification system was set up by Gazprom OJSC under the Order No. 10 of February 6, 1999, and registered by the State Standard of Russia (currently the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology), registration No. ROSS RU.3022.04GO00 of July 17, 2000.
The GAZPROMCERT system was created to organize and conduct works on voluntary confirmation of compliance in the form of voluntary certification of:
- products and management systems of Gazprom OJSC's subsidiaries and organizations,
- products and services purchased by Gazprom OJSC for the performance of its activities,
- quality management systems at enterprises supplying products and services.
The main objectives of voluntary certification in the GAZPROMCERT System
- certification of products, management systems, works and services conformity to the standards, terms of contracts and the GAZPROMCERT System, taking into account the peculiarities of the gas industry;
- confirmation of the functional indicators, as well as the quality indicators of products declared by the manufacturer (executor);
- assistance to purchasers in the competent choice of products, works, services;
- increase of competitiveness of products, works, services of organizations and subsidiaries of Gazprom OJSC in the Russian and international markets;
- protection of consumers from the dishonesty of the manufacturer (seller, performer).