Air cooling system is universal device designed for the incorporation into telecommunication and power cabinets. The main function is the maintenance of the set temperature inside the isolated volume of telecommunication, power cabinets and devices similar to them.
The cooling (heating) is performed with the help of a thermoelectric transducer.
The thermal stabilization system is designed for long-term autonomous operation in remote areas without qualified maintenance that practically excludes the possibility of using compressor cooling systems.
Typical areas of use of telecommunication thermostatic cabinets are the placement of the following equipment:
- digital relocation of the numbering capacity in rural networks during the replacement of analogous OS;
- base stations in cellular and trunking networks;
- rebroadcasting radio-relay equipment;
- organization of the communication road network;
- organization of the intellectual transport system (ITS).